Book Your Training Course with Castle Air Academy Today
There are many factors that set us apart from our competitors, below are just a few of the reasons why our students return to us again and again:
- We have our own In-House Examiners, one of which is a CAA panel examiner
- Our trainers and examiners are highly experienced with many hours of Military & Civilian flying
- The Academy boasts 4 simulators – AW109E x 2 with force trim, AS350 Elite FNPTII x2
- The Academy is the only flight school in the UK to have an AW109E simulator that faithfully replicates the aircraft in all the following critical areas– functioning autopilot, force trim with control feedback forces, full EFIS display. Furthermore, it is a replica of the cockpit layout of the training aircraft used by Castle Air Academy, which results in a seamless transition from simulator to aircraft.
- Students are encouraged to use the simulators for ‘practice’ over and above the course specification at no additional cost
- Extensive facilities that can handle large groups of students
- Discounts offered for group bookings, reducing training costs significantly
- Experience of training across many different business sectors including civilian, military & oil
- Experience of training students from around the world – China, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Indonesia, Czech plus many more
- At the end of the course you will be fully assisted with all your paperwork
- Gloucestershire Airport has unmatched instrument training facilities right from takeoff, including an ILS approach
- The Academy offer the opportunity for potential employment at the end of each course for suitable pilots
The Academy ensures that pilots are trained to the highest standards and our model is used as a benchmark across the industry. We are proud of the reputation our highly trained professional instructors have for delivering high calibre training, in a relaxed and friendly environment.